Friday, October 30, 2009

Update from today's earlier blog

So I am not crazy! I feel much better about that. Been down all week and was bothered by it all since I expected to be much better by now. My chemo nurse called to check on me and when I told her what was going on with me-she asked me to come in and have some lab work to check my blood counts. I am so glad I did. My white blood counts and iron are still low but I also have a viral and a bacterial infection. I knew I was struggling with eating and swallowing and the back of my throat hurt so bad but I thought it was part of the mouth sores so I dealt with it (complained alot but dealt with it). Thought that was why I was so fatigued also. Boy was I wrong. I am now on another antibiotic as well as medicine for thrush. seriously can anything else go wrong? Really!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are not crazy. You know your body and how it feels better than anyone. Stay in tune with it, listen to it, and when it doubt have it checked out. You did the right thing and will continue to do so. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad she called and you went in to get checked! Maybe you won't get the mouth sores and everything will be better after this!

    Love you girl!!!!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you night and day. I have a house full of coughing twins on steroids and antibiotics... I can't bring you illness. I think we will be on the upswing next week. I'll drop them off at school one day next week, come home and shower... put on something dry cleaned and come over in a mask :) Name the day. You are strong... you can do this... you are doing this. AND, I'm planning our trip to Mexico with you when the boys are in the 1st grade. You said we could go together :) Remember, you said it could be done... and I expect it to be! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete