Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Reveal

Here it is-Me and my new "wig"do. I went today to have a wigcut instead of a haircut. That was an interesting experience but I think it was worth it.

Things have been pretty quiet. I guess it is the calm before the storm. The last 2 weeks I have been trying to play catch up on all the things I could not do after surgery. Every day I get more energy which has been nice because I am able to get things done that I put off. We leave on Sunday to go to Playa Del Carmen and spend a week at the beach. I am looking forward to spending time with Bryan and being able to play with the kids because when the chemo starts, I will be sick and tired for awhile and wont be able to do things like I used to. Things will be rough so this will be good for all us. We get back in town on Sunday and then my chemo week begins. I have blood work on Monday and Wednesday, my first treatment on Thursday, and back on Friday for a shot to get my white blood counts back up. No wonder the chemo wears you out-I am exhausted just thinking about it all.

2 comments:

  1. OMG... it's SO CUTE! I love it!!!! And, dang... it looks so real!

    Hugs - Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it looks natural - I actually thought; WOW her hair grows so fast when I first glanced at the picture before reading the blog - great choice !! Hope you have fun in Mexico !!

    ReplyDelete