Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I feel alive again.  Recovering from surgery and actually stayed awake all day. Spent the weekend laying around resting and had some visitors stop by. We spent Sunday evening with the Kelly's and had dinner cooked by Zachary.  He is turning out to be quite the griller.  Today Christy Turner (a friend of ours) and my in-laws came to hang out for awhile-had a great time. Also had a great visit with the Harrison's (Kassi, Derrick, and sweet baby Ryann).  It was good to see everyone.

I am looking forward to a normal week (as normal as it can be).  Bryan is doing some traveling so I will have some "babysitters" come by and hang out with me and help out with the kids.  My brother in law gets first shift followed by my sister. Tina is assigned for Wednesday and gets to take me to the doctor and then my honey comes back on Thursday.  My sister will take the kids to school for me this week so I can spend the day relaxing.  Thank goodness for all the help I am receiving.  I really cold not do this without the help of our friends and family.  I will update more after my follow up doctor appt.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl... I'm so glad everyone is pitching in to help you out! And, it's GOOD that you are letting them do it! :)

    I can't wait to see you on Friday!

    Hugs - Tiff

    ReplyDelete